Reasons to use DRMYC's organic MGP supplements:
1) Faster colonization (full colonization of S2B in an average of 4-6 days vs. 10-12 days)
2) Noticeably more aerial mycelium, more pinning and more clusters with less aborts
3) Fruiting 5-10 days ahead of schedule (pins typically appear between days 10 and 16 with MGP Products, depending on genetics & substrate type)
4) MORE NITROGEN and less poo. Our nitrogen fixing bacteria continually replenish your substrate's Nitrogen content - this means you get CVG performance at your fingertips that exceeds manure substrates, without getting poo on your fingertips.
5) Nutrient competition all but removes excess un-or-weakly-colonized nutrition that typically contaminates, spoiling your mycology fun
Need 100+ more reasons? Check out our Reddit Verified customer reviews, or check out Instagram for more Mycology Influencer tests.Reddit Reviews: https://www.drmyc.com/b7t7p
With MGP or TrichEVICT, multiple bacteria species function together synergistically to produce favorable metabolites and release nutrients through microbial mineralization. One of the species, Azospirillum, a free-living nitrogen-fixing bacterium, also fixes atmospheric nitrogen for uptake - turning a non-nitrogen-rich substrate into a much richer nutritional growing environment similar to manure. While supplementary nitrogen and other available nutrients ensure your mushrooms have every chance to have strong cell walls and grow to be big and healthy, the real growth promotion benefits come from the secretion of metabolites which spur on growth.
In the Fungal kingdom, the survival and evolutionary success of living organisms directly depends upon their ability to respond appropriately to their biotic environments. Mushrooms did not evolve in a "sterile" vacuum - they have a complex immune system that employs Nucleotide Oligomerization Domain (NOD)-like receptors, or NLRs that are primed by both evolution and the environment they find themselves in - the PGPR's in this blend prime the myceliums' innate immune system to allow it to defend itself better against invasive contaminants, without harming the host.
Directions for use: CLICK HERE FOR USAGE DIRECTIONS